The MinnPost recently had an article addressing why gambling is a problem in the Lao community. We recently became part of a research initiative, funded by Northstar Problem Gambling Alliance (NPGA) and the Minnesota Department of Human Services. The program examines gambling addiction in the community and provides support services to affected individuals and their family. For more information please visit the Lao Assistance Center.
- Lao Assistance Center Welcomes New Media Production Team November 29, 2017
- 2017-2018 Energy Assistance Program Applications Now Available. November 22, 2017
- AAPI Beyond Bars Coalition conducting survey November 22, 2017
- Why Gambling Is A Problem in the Lao community November 22, 2017
- Quitplan Available to Help Lao Quit Smoking November 22, 2017